CIDO - Fine Hygienic Holding
Leading the transformation of our core business technology infrastructure as we move closer to a 100% cloud based operation. In addition getting our company ready for commerce transformation across all areas of our business as we embrace the changes in consumer demands.
- Responsible for leading a team of talented individuals in the Gulf region, KSA, Morocco, Egypt and wherever the FHH brand does business.
- Delivering business benefits through Technology and delivering world class service, applications and benefits to the business as well as innovation.
- Ensuring the technology strategy accurately aligned to business needs and focus whilst ensuring the business is up to date with the latest and most relevant technology.
- Over five years working with leading telecommunication companies at the highest level to improve retail and cross channel way of working such as Phones4U, Vodafone, Saudi Telecom, Mobily, MTN, Hutchison as well as other telecommunication retailing organisations.
- Over Ten years working with leading retailers directly or via supplier organisation - Whittard Of Chelsea, Allders, House Of Fraser, Marks & Spencer, Sainsburys, Somerfield roles ranged from Junior allocator to buying & merchandising senior experience, business analyst to Head of IT at Whittard.
- Hardware, Consulting and Software experience related to business requirements from leading organisations such as Sun Microsystems, Cap Gemini and Oracle Corporation.
- Industry, Sales, Marketing and business development skills as well as experience in large cross line of business organisations.
- Take a human approach to all I do with a high level of EQ ability.
Specialties: Leadership, Sales management, Consulting, Analyst relations, Business Development, Client services, CxO engagement, Strategic engagement